QuickBooks Payroll Error 61103 – Cannot Change Direct Deposit Pin
QuickBooks has earned the confidence of its customers by providing top of the line features and regular updates. QuickBooks comes pre-packed with innumerable features that will not only streamline all the mundane tasks but also automate them to reduce manual errors. One of the most sought-after features of QuickBooks is Direct Deposits. One can use Direct Deposit to pay their employees. The net payroll amount would automatically be deposited into your Employees’ account once the direct deposit is set up.
Sometimes our users have to face some errors like the QuickBooks Error 61103. This error will show up on your screen when you will try to make a change in the Direct Deposit Pin without setting up the admin account and password for your QuickBooks or you have forgotten the PIN for Direct Deposit.
Now, let’s talk about the solution. The solution for the QuickBooks Error 61103 comes in two parts.
First part: Setting up Admin account for your QuickBooks
- Choose a User to be the Administrator. Keep in mind that only he/she will have the complete access to your QuickBooks. Administrators are the primary controllers of QuickBooks and they can set up the access levels for other users.
- Open your QuickBooks>Company’s menu bar and then click on “Set Up Users Tab”.
- A user list will come up on your screen. Click on “Admin Field” and then “Edit User Option”.
- Type the admin name and password in the indicated fields and select “Confirm Password”.
- Click on “Next” and then “Finish”.
Part two: Changing PIN for Direct Deposit
- Open your QuickBooks and log in as the Admin.
- Go to Toolbar Menu>Employees Tab> Send Payroll Data.
- Click on send Payroll data and then go to Payroll Service Pin.
- Click on “Forgot your Pin” button.
- Type in the new PIN and click on “submit” tab.
Note: Remember this PIN so that you don’t have to go through the same procedure again.
In case you need any help with changing the PIN or any other technical problem, give us a call. Connect with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team by dialing the QuickBooks Payroll Support Number +1888-567-1159 and they will provide you a solution so that you can get back to work.
QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS032
Are you getting the QuickBooks Error PS032 while installing Tax table update?
You will be getting the following message or similar on your screen “QuickBooks is having trouble installing payroll tax table update”.
Are you wondering what went wrong and how to solve the error PS032 on your own? Read this article to the very end to understand the QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS032 and also the solutions for this particular error.
What QuickBooks Error PS032 Error Indicates:
- Your QuickBooks Company file has been damaged.
- The billing information that you have entered is incorrect or outdated.
- Your QuickBooks Software has not been registered.
- Any file in the Components/Payroll folder is damaged or invalid.
Now that you know what this error indicates,let’s discuss the possible solutions as well. If you do not want to go through the steps or if you are looking for a faster alternative solution, you can dial the QuickBooks Payroll Support Number at +1888-567-1159 and talk to the Technical Team of QuickBooks who will assist you.
- Ensure that the QuickBooks Desktop that you are trying to use is registered.
- Ensure that your QuickBooks Desktop is updated to the latest update available. See Update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release (SF)for updating your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Verify that the Billing information that you have provided is up to date and correct. Instructions for updating your information see “View and update QuickBooks Payroll service account information”.
- Repair your QuickBooks Desktop Software. (Ensure that you do not update the Data File).
- Turn off the User Account Control (UAC) and try updating the application with the UAC disabled if you are using Windows Vista, 7 or 8.
See How to Use User Account Control
- Keep your QuickBooks Desktop License number handy. You will need that in the next few steps.
Open your QuickBooks and press F2 on the home screen. Write down the License Number.
- See to it that you have only one version of QuickBooks Desktop installed. If you have only one version of QuickBooks installed “Perform a clean install of QuickBooks in Selective Startup”.
- If you have more than one QuickBooks version installed on your system, remove the additional installations and Reset your QuickBooks update.
- Download the latest payroll tax tables.
- Re-sort lists, then open the Verify Data/Rebuild Dataprocess but only rebuild the data if necessary.
- Perform a clean uninstall/reinstall in Selective Startup.
QuickBooks Payroll Error 61102
QuickBooks has become a vital component of every successful organization. Thanks to its regular updates and innumerable features that make every accountant’s life easy.
You can focus more on your business and need not worry about accounts as QuickBooks is capable of handling Payroll, Tax filing, Daily calculations etc. and the need of manually entering data is no longer a pain.
QuickBooks not only stores your Payroll data efficiently but also provides security for your data. You can set up passwords and pin so that only the authorized person can access the Payroll data. If somebody who doesn’t know the pin tries to forward your Payroll data to Intuit, he will be facing the QuickBooks Error 61102. This can also happen if someone forgets his/her pin and enters a wrong pin. That’s why Intuit recommends its Users to always keep their Pin safe and handy.
If you are facing this Error, you will have to reset your Pin and Password for your QuickBooks Payroll so that you can continue working on your QuickBooks Payroll.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error 61102
- Open your Admin section of QuickBooks and Log in.
- Select Employee>Send Payroll Data
- Click on the “Send” button.
- You will be able to see “Forget Password”, click on that.
- You will get a prompt which will ask you to enter your admin password.
- Enter your admin password and click on “Okay”.
- Enter your Pin in the space provided.
- Click on the submit button.
After you are done with the steps given above, a new Pin will be generated.
If you are facing any problem with the steps you can dial the QuickBooks Payroll Phone Number on +1888-567-1159 and a QuickBooks Expert will be on the line to assist you.
QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS036
Is this message popping up on your screen “PS036: There is a problem verifying your payroll subscription?”
Are you facing the QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS036 while trying to upload the Payroll to the latest Tax table?
There could be multiple reasons for this error to be shown on your QuickBooks. We will be mentioning all the possible reasons for this error and also the detailed step by step procedure to solve this error.
Reasons For Which This Error Comes On Your Screen
- Your Payroll subscription is not active.
- You have more than one Payroll agreement that is active and an indirect Direct Deposit agreement.
- You have some Data damage.
- Your product is not updated to the latest update available.
- You are entering an incorrect Service key.
- Your QuickBooks Desktop file is damaged. The name of the file is “paysub.ini”.
- The PSID that you entered in the company file is incorrect.
- The Employer Identification Number (EIN) provided in QuickBooks by you is not valid.
- Your operating system is not supporting the version of QuickBooks Desktop you have.
Solution 1: Verify your Payroll Subscription
- Make sure that the version of QuickBooks that you are using is the latest QuickBooks Desktop release and tax table release.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Account Maintenance, and then close the page.
- Shut down your computer and restart it.
- Open your browser and download the Payroll Update again.
- You have to reset QuickBooks Desktop Update.
If these steps didn’t solve your problem, go to solution 2.
Note: Do not follow the steps given below if you are using Direct Deposit for the company file that is facing this error. Contact us by dialing the QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number at +1888-567-1159.
- Close your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Search for files with the name “paysub.ini”.
- Rename paysub.ini, repeat this step for all the files found.
- Check if the Payroll service is shown active in QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Account Maintenance.
- Close the page.
If none of the steps have worked for you, just dial the QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Phone Number or you will have to perform a clean install of QuickBooks in Selective Startup.
QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS038
QuickBooks Payroll is prone to errors if not used in the appropriate way. Error PS038 is Payroll error; it shows up when you are trying to download the latest update for your QuickBooks Payroll. The message on the error is
“Message, you’ve retrieved the latest payroll update and validated your Payroll subscription. We strongly recommend that you go online again before mm/dd/yyyy [PS038].
And the date which is mentioned in the error has already passed.
We are mentioning three solutions for the Error PS038, follow them in the order they are written and you will get rid of the error. If you are not in the mood to read the whole article and repairing the error yourself, you can just dial the QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number 1888-567-1159 and explain the situation to our QuickBooks Experts. They will assist you over the phone call itself.
- Depending on your Payroll service, follow this step
- Go to Employees > My Payroll ServiceàSend Usage Data, or
- Go to Employees > Send Payroll Data
- After you are done with sending the data, try to update your Payroll again. If the error is still coming on your screen, go to solution 2.
- If you are facing problems in sending the data, contact the Payroll Support Team.
Solution 2: Review the Paychecks
- Create a Backup of the company file before doing anything else.
- Go to Edit > Find > Advanced tab.
- Filter > Choose Filter, select Detail Level.
- Filter > Choose Filter, select Online Status.
- Search for the Paychecks which have not been sent to Intuit by clicking the Find button (QuickBooks Desktop only).
- Save the details of the Paychecks if there are any. You can also create a new Payroll Summary report and save it.
- Open the first paycheck in the list by locating it.
- Click on the “Paycheck Detail” button.
- Go into Earnings > Review Paycheck window; add the earnings in the list as the last earnings.
- A prompt will appear on your screen with the message “Net Pay Locked”. Click on “No” to close the message.
- Click on the Rate field and ensure that the taxes and the net pay have not changed, click on “Ok”.
- If any message appears on your screen regarding the Past transaction, click on “Yes”.
- Save and close the Paycheck.
- If the Recording Transaction message comes on your screen, click on “Yes’”.
- Open your paycheck again and select Paycheck Details.
- Delete all the earning items in the earning section that you had added.
- Click on “Okay” if the taxes and net pay did not change.
- Repeat the steps for all the Paychecks.
- After you are done with all the Paychecks, try sending the Data again.
Solution 3: Make sure you are on the latest tax table.
- If you are not able to get to Latest tax table.
- Click Employees > Get Payroll Updates > Update.
- If you are using another Payroll file, update that file.
- If that file was updated, try updating your original file.
- If the update is successful you will be able to send and create Payroll, however, this will not remove the PS038 error.
QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS101
If the Error code PS101 is coming onto your QuickBooks it means that the Payroll Update was not successful. You will be getting this message on screen “The payroll update did not complete successfully. Please try again. You must successfully download the update by the deadline displayed in the QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Information window.
It is advised that you try to update your QuickBooks as soon as possible if you want to use your QuickBooks Payroll and its features. QuickBooks Payroll is used to manage all the financial data and accounting information like Employees Salary, Monetary incentives etc. If the Payroll Error PS101 is not fixed soon, you won’t be able to pay your employees which might create havoc in your organization.
Payroll can only work efficiently if it is synchronized with QuickBooks and updated to the latest version available. Payroll Errors are not to be taken lightly as if the Payroll Data gets corrupt it might make the situation worse for you and may have to spend some big bucks to get the Data uncorrupted. Most common Payroll Errors that users face are Error PS034, PS036 and PS077.
Why are You Getting Error PS101?
There can various reasons for which you might get this error. A few are given below:
- If you recently installed a Third-party software and it is not installed properly.
- If you have multiple QuickBooks applications on your system.
- If your Firewall Blocks the update or the Network.
- If you are facing a network issue or internet connectivity issue which is not allowing you to update QuickBooks Payroll.
- Internet Settings are not properly configured.
Solution for Error PS101
- Re-register .DLL file in Operating System by running Bat command.
- Exit from your QuickBooks.
- Right click on your QuickBooks icon and choose “Open File Location”. In the folder that just opened look for the file by the name of Bat file. Right click on the file and click on “Run as administrator”.
- This will start the QuickBooks Repair Utility, let the process complete.
- Once the process is complete configure your Windows firewall or Antivirus settings.
Following the above steps should solve your problem but if the problem persists than you need to call QuickBooks Payroll Technical Support Number so that you can explain your situation to QuickBooks Experts and they can solve your problems. You can dial our toll free QuickBooks Payroll Support Number at 1888-567-1159 and have a conversation with one of the Technical Experts.
QuickBooks Error PS033 – QuickBooks Can’t Read Payroll Setup Files
Are you trying to figure out what Error PS033 means? It means that your QuickBooks is facing problems when it is trying to read your Payroll Setup Files. It is possible to face this error if your Payroll was not completely installed due to any communication error with the internet or it is not configured properly. This error should not be taken lightly as it can even lead to loss of your data files which we are pretty sure you do not want to happen. It is highly recommended by Intuit QuickBooks that one should always take the precautionary steps to avoid these errors and if in case you do face this error , you should at least know what to do to resolve this errors and what not to do to make the situation even worse.
You could also let the Experts handle the situation. Our Experts are well trained and have years of experience of dealing with such errors. You can dial our toll free QuickBooks Payroll Support Number on 1888-567-1159 to connect to our Experts at any given point of time.
There is plethora of reasons for why you might be facing this Error PS033. Read this article to the very end to understand Error PS033 and also how to resolve it. Sometimes the resolutions get very technical and in that case you can dial the QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number and ask for help from the Experts.
- Using unregistered software: You might get Unregistered Software’s for dirt cheap prices or even free but are they worth it? The Registered Software that you pay for come with no restrictions on usage and no features are obstructed unlike the Unregistered Software. Downloading such software or applications might lead to this error.
- Incomplete or Wrong Billing Details: If you enter any wrong or incorrect details, you will get this error. Always enter true information whenever it is asked.
- Any Business Files got Corrupt: If your Business File got attacked from a Virus or Malware, it will corrupt the Data or Business File. If are using any third-party software and it is integrated to your QuickBooks that can also lead to corruption of Data Files.
- Damaged or Invalid Tax Table: If you are saving a file make sure that it is of the right extension. If a file is getting saved with an improper extension the file will get damaged.
These are the most common reasons for which you might get the Error PS033.
How to Fix the Payroll Error PS033?
- Take a Backup of the data that you have first.
- Restart your Computer.
- Open your QuickBooks onto your screen.
- If any update is available for your QuickBooks then go for it.
- After you are done with updating your QuickBooks, you have to reset the QuickBooks Payroll Updates.
- Turn off UAC.
- Troubleshoot your QuickBooks.
- Turn on UAC now.
This should resolve your QuickBooks Payroll Error PS033 but if it doesn’t then it is possible that you are having a more complex problem which is deeply rooted into your QuickBooks. We highly recommend that you contact the Technical Support to run a deep diagnose onto your QuickBooks and fix all the issues with your QuickBooks. Dial the QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number at 1888-567-1159 to have a conversation with the Technical Team.